- Full-Time Licensed Realtor in Home Sales In Northwest Ohio -
Being a full-time realtor affords me the opportunity to be there for my clients at any time. I strive to give my clients 100% satisfaction, whether buying their dream home or selling and moving on to another.
- My background -
My background is in project management in the construction industry having received a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Engineering from the University of Toledo followed by a Master's of Organizational Management from Spring Arbor University. I managed several commercial construction projects and churches, both in and out of the area. I believe having 15+ years in that industry gives me a greater depth of knowledge when it comes to looking at real estate. I made a career change to real estate in 2008 and have enjoyed it ever since.
- Some of my attributes working for you -
- Consistent top producer since 2008
- Life Member of the Toledo Regional Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Member of Danberry Realtors, the leading real estate company in the area
- Member of the Toon Team, one of the premier teams in the area
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the Toledo Regional Association of Realtors
- The Toon Team -
There have been three generations of our family working in the real estate field over the years. My grandfather, then my Mother, Jeannie Toon, and finally my brother, Stephen, and I. The core of our business comes from past clients telling their friends and family about us...we have even seen generations of families use the Toon Team! As is often said in this business, referrals are the best compliment.
- Personal -
My wife and I grew up in Toledo and now live in Perrysburg where we keep busy with our four children...twin girls, a son and a daughter. In my free time, I enjoy playing golf, attending Boy Scout events with my son and coaching soccer. We are also parishioners of Saint John XXIII Church.